Thursday, April 29, 2010

Homebrew update

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on our latest home brew. If you have been checking out the blog consistently then you will probably remember that long ass post with all of the pictures in it, where we brewed a stout and a black ipa. The time is almost here to drink them both. The kegs are full and in the fridge. We are just waiting for the beer to carbonate. I also just ordered two new tap faucets, which may not sound like big news, but the 747 Ale House crew is stoked. The last time we had beer on tap our faucets started sticking so much we pretty much had to throw away a full beer worth of foam every time we pulled a pint from the keg. When you only have 10 gallons of beer, you need to savor every drop. When the beer is ready I will post my reviews of our finished product, and some pictures of what the beers look like. Let me know if you would like a sample.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. woop! I want a sample please!!! how do i sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no need to sign up, just let me know when you want to try it and you can come on by the house

    ReplyDelete